Lunch Time Activities
ALL LUNCHTIME ACTIVITIES ARE TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19
If students are looking for activities to join in on during lunch they are encouraged to seek out these options!
Do you like fine Arts or music?
- Art Club on Monday in room 207 (see Ms. Buckley)
- Guitar Club on Monday in room 203 (see Mrs. Bates)
- Practice your band instrument (see Mr. Schlackl)
Do you like athletics?
- Open gym in the winter (see Mr. Orioli)
- Skateboarding on the blacktop behind the gym outside (wear your helmet)
- Various sports in the field during the fall and spring
- Playground outside
- Ping Pong in the Common Area (see Mr. Tenisci)
Do you want to be a leader or be involved more in our school?
- WE Club on Wednesday in room 220 (see Mrs. Illingworth)
- Yearbook in room 203 (see Mrs. Goessman)
- Student Support in the Aboriginal Room (see Mrs. Poetsch)
- Cultural Room activities (see Mrs. Poetsch)
Do you like to read or play games?
- Library is open on Tuesday and Wednesday (see Mrs. Caruso)
- Games Club on Monday and Thursday in the Library (see Mrs. Scramstad)