Lunch Time Activities
If students are looking for activities to join in on during lunch they are encouraged to seek out these options!
Do you like fine Arts or music?
- Art Club on Monday in room 207 (see Ms. Buckley)
- Guitar Club on Monday in room 203 (see Mrs. Bates)
- Practice your band instrument (see Mr. Schlackl)
Do you like athletics?
- Open gym in the winter (see Mr. Orioli)
- Various sports in the field during the fall and spring
- Playground outside
- Ping Pong in the Common Area during winter months (see Mr. Tenisci)
Do you want to be a leader or be involved more in our school?
- Yearbook in room 203 (see Mrs. Goessman)
- Student Support in the Aboriginal Room (see Mrs. Poetsch)
- Cultural Room activities (see Mrs. Poetsch)
Do you like to read or play games?
- Library is open during lunch hour (see Mrs. Finlayson)
- Games Club in the Library (see Mrs. Scramstad)